Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Featured Creation Spotted Cat Bookmark


Embroidered Cross Stitch Cat Bookmark
                                                                                                                                                               I love getting away from the stress of life with a really good book.  When I absolutely have to put down that fantastic book (which is often with my busy life) I like to have a cute, fun bookmark.  When I saw these cats I knew I had to stitch them.  They are so much fun and I love the hidden pink in the nose and ears.  This bookmark is cross stitched using black and pink floss on a premade bookmark bordered with lace.  














Thanks for stopping by.  You can find the Spotted Cat Bookmark and our other creations at our Etsy shop Jenny Lin Creations.




No comments:

Post a Comment