Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Great Holiday Gift!

     My mom made this beautiful hand sewn tote bag, which can be found in our shop Jenny Lin Creations.  I love the texture of the buttons and how they bring out the flower pattern in the material.  Inside are two pockets that could fit a wallet or cell phone.  This bag is nice and roomy without seeming overly large.  In fact I would like one.  My kids take their reading tablets every where and this tote would fit my wallet, cell, keys, sunglasses, and their tablets.  I could fit a small note pad with the grocery list.  It would work great for a woman on the go.

     You can check out this tote along with our other fabulous creations at Jenny Lin Creations.

                                     Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment