Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 14, 2013

New Creation!

     We have added a new creation to our Etsy shop, Jenny Lin Creations, The Snowman Hoop.  He was so much fun to stitch.  I love the eyes and carrot nose buttons.  I thought a blue scarf with a little bit of fringe would be the perfect touch.  When I designed him I thought about my kids and how they would make a snowman.  His arms are like if the kids found sticks and I gave him a light snow falling with the french knots.  He is placed in a 10 inch wood stained hoop.  I think he would be a lot of fun hanging on a wall surrounded by other fantastic holiday decorations.




            Check out The Snowman Hoop and our other
     creations at  Jenny Lin Creations.

                      Thanks for coming by!



                                             -Jennifer


                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment