Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Finishing Those Last Minute Holiday Gifts!

     The holidays. When you are a crafter who enjoys making holiday gifts for friends and family it is a very busy time of year. Sometimes I think I could give Santa's Elves a run for their money. I know my mom could. She makes almost all her holiday gifts. Right now we are both trying to finish felt stockings. My mom is making one for one of her grand-kids and I am making one for my daughter. She is almost finished with the stocking, but still has other gifts to make. I imagine she will be sewing, knitting, crafting, all the way up to Christmas Eve. All I have left is my daughter's stocking, which is a doozy. I have promised it will be finished by Christmas Eve. So here's the progress. A lot is finished, but I have a whole fairy to go. Wish me luck and good luck to all those crafters out there wrapping up their holiday crafting.

   

     

No comments:

Post a Comment