Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 10

Create & Thrive's Month in the Life challenge, Inspiration. 


Inspiration can come from anywhere, spending time with family, spending time out doors, going for a walk, or a quiet moment. For me, my inspiration comes from several places.....


Color. It's everywhere and you see it in everything. You can even put colors together to make new colors. Fabric. You can make almost anything. Floss. You can stitch with any color, on any fabric, anywhere.



 My family. My husband works full time and is a college student. His hard work and dedication inspire me. My kids dreamy ideas and their fresh look on the world inspire me. My mom is not only my business partner, but also my teacher. She inspires me to create, craft, and to make anything and everything. 


Upcoming Challenges 


No comments:

Post a Comment