Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, August 1, 2014

     Jenny Lin Creations is participating in Create & Thrive's Month In The Life challenge on Pinterest and on Facebook. I thought this would give us a great opportunity to let you see some of our creative process and learn a little more about us. So here is Day 1 of the challenge. Workspace.



           This is my workspace.  We have a room set up in our home for art projects. My daughter has her easel and paints while I have my craft table. I love this craft table. It is so big I can sew at one end and stitch at the other. This is where I brainstorm new ideas, create new creations, and take care of business.

Where do you craft? You can share your workspace on Intsagram, Facebook, or Pinterest with Create & Thrive. 

Up and coming challenges.


No comments:

Post a Comment