Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bunnies, Puppies, and Bears, Oh My!


Corduroy Bunny
      My mom makes the cutest, most huggable one of a kind stuffed animals. I've been taking pictures of them and it got me and my kids thinking about stuffed animals. My kids have had many stuffed animals over the years, but they have a few favorites that they would never part with.


Corduroy Teddy Bear
       There's something about that memorable stuffed animal or toy that stays with you forever. I had several favorites. The one I remember the most is a puppy dog that looks a little like a Basset Hound. I got him as a gift when I was sick once. I still have have him somewhere, tucked away in a box. Talking to my kids about my favorite stuffed animal reminded me of him. It's so funny the things that make you remember the little things that you forgot.


Corduroy Puppy

     What was your favorite stuffed animal? Or did you have a special toy? Share your favorite childhood toy with your kids or that special someone. I'm sure it's a good story!

               - Jennifer

                     



No comments:

Post a Comment