Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 10, 2014

New Additions to the Shop

   I just wanted to give a little update on some new Halloween hoop art and a trick-or-treat bag just added to the shop. 



  I love the You look lovely hoop art. When I saw this piece of fabric I immediately thought the guy skeleton was telling the girl skeleton, "You look lovely". This is a one of a kind hoop. I won't be making another like it.



      The two little owls are so cute! They look ready to trick-or-treat. I can hear them saying Happy Hootoween!



     The trick-or-treat bag is a unique, one of a kind bag. All the Halloween decorations on the bag are hand stitched. It may be used year after year and makes a memorable keepsake.

      That's just a few of the new additions. I've been working on Christmas ideas. Right now I'm stitching 2, Let It Snow, snowman Christmas ornaments. These are restock items and will be in the shop next week! So back to stitching! 

     Until next time! Enjoy your weekend!

                                           - Jennifer

      

     

No comments:

Post a Comment