Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 3, 2014

Stocking Update!

     I did manage to finish my daughter's stocking before Christmas. Well, most of it. I finished the stocking itself in the nick-of-time Christmas Eve. The cupcake with her name on it was a few days later. The stocking was a kit I put together but it is all hand detailed from cutting out and appliqueing pieces, to stitching the face, making the hair, even the cording was hand detailed. I will say this is the hardest kit I've done. I love the way it turned out and my daughter couldn't be more pleased! Here are a few pics, sort of start to finish.






         









                          Now it's time to start some new projects. I'm thinking Valentine's day!

                                                                                     -Jennifer
         



No comments:

Post a Comment