Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 24, 2014

Busy in the New Year!

     Time really gets away from me. I come up with blog ideas then run out of time to put them together. I really want to keep a better track of blogging. I feel like it's a history of Jenny Lin Creations and down the road it would be nice to look back on it to see where we've been.

     What have we been up to? Well quit a bit. My mom has an Etsy shop, Lil Bit of Heaven Fibers. Her shop carries roving and hand dyed yarn. She took about a year off and is now back. Lil Bit of Heaven Fibers is now an Ashland Bay dealer. My mom and I are reworking her shop and plan to reopen it in February.




     Also my mom and I have opened a second shop for Jenny Lin Creations. You can not only find our creations on Etsy but also at jenny-lin-creations.madefreshly.com. We are excited about having a shop with Made Freshly and new opportunities for Jenny Lin Creations. Neither shop will carry the same creations, so check them both out.

     As for me, I have a few projects in the works. I don't want to say too much about these projects because they are still in the planning phase. In the mean time I've been working on Christmas ornaments. Yes, I know it's January and I'm mentioning Christmas. I'm trying to get a head start during down time while I plan new projects and wait for supplies. I'm trying to be organized and a head of the game. We will see how long it lasts.

     I believe that's everything for now. I'm going to try to post more often. I have some tutorial ideas I'm thinking about along with other post ideas. So, keep warm and thanks for stopping by!

                                                - Jennifer
     




             

No comments:

Post a Comment