Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 8, 2013

Floss and Ideas

     I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.  I know we did with a nice cookout and fireworks.  In between the hamburgers, hot-dogs, potato salad, and fireworks I was able to pick up some new floss colors for some project ideas I have.

     When I choose new floss colors I usually already have an idea in mind, otherwise standing in front of a wall of colors can be daunting.  These colors are for a few trees, some birds, and a snail, none of which are together in the same project.  The brown, for trees, will be in a hanging piece I'm working on.  For the birds, I'm working on a brightly colored, group hanging piece.  And the snail, I'm not sure yet.  I have a few ideas for him.





                                                                                         



                                   
                                                                       
                                                                            Jenny
                         

                               



No comments:

Post a Comment