Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thinking Christmas!

     It's the end of July and I'm already thinking about Christmas.  I've come across craft stores that are having Christmas in July sales.  I couldn't help myself and just had to take part in the sales.  I picked up a few things and have started to jot down ideas.  I'm thinking ornaments and stockings, Santa Claus, snowmen, trees, gingerbread men, and all the other wonderful things that go with the holiday season.  Not to worry, I haven't left out other holidays.  I have been thinking about a trick-or-treat bag for Halloween and some possible Thanksgiving ideas.  I know it's just July, but back to school supplies are in the stores and before we know it that chill will come and the leaves will start to change.  The feel of fall will be in the air.  Time to get crafting!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment