Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 11, 2013

Autumn Hoop and Holidays

Autumn Hoop
     I finished the Autumn Hoop.  I love how it turned out.  The backing was a bit difficult.  I had a few ideas on how I wanted the back to look.  After a lot of trial and error I settled on using matting board and covering it with material, then fitting it in place.  I am happy with how it looks.  It was important to me that it looked nice and not just thrown together because it was the back.  I am excited that I found a way to do the back of hoops because I was fretting over it quit a bit.  I also stained the hoop.  I like the way stain brings out the wood and makes it more then a hoop.  The Autumn Hoop is going to Cindy's Corner in Bowling Green, VA.  I am planning an Autumn Hoop for Etsy too.
Autumn Hoop Back


               I spent today drawing designs for Holiday Creations.  I have ideas for a snowman hoop, a winter tree, a set of three ornaments, a Christmas tree hoop, and a stocking.  I know my mom was thinking of making bears for Etsy.  We both have tons of ideas and are very excited about the upcoming Holidays.  Check back soon for more updates.

      Thanks for stopping by and we hope you will visit us at Jenny Lin Creations.

                                          - Jennifer            

No comments:

Post a Comment