Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 18, 2013

In Holiday Mode

New colors for new hoops.
     We are officially in Holiday Mode.  My mom and I have some great ideas for our Holiday Creations.  I'm working on festive, decorative hoops and a set of Christmas Tree Ornaments.  I'll be adding an Autumn Hoop and a Winter Hoop to our shop soon.  I also have plans for a snowman hoop.  I know my mom is planning some stuffed animals, possibly a cuddly bunny.  I have felt the material for the stuffed animals and it's amazingly soft. We are so excited and happy to be helping out gift givers everywhere with fun creations!

     To kick off the Holiday Season Bowling Green, VA is having it's 24th Annual Harvest Festival this Saturday, October 19th, starting at 9:00 a.m.  There will be fun activities and a chance to get started on your holiday shopping.  We hope you will stop by Cindy's Corner and check out the local crafters including creations from us, Jenny Lin Creations.  We have beautiful hand dyed yarn, one of a kind handbags, a Halloween tote, and so much more!

      Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment