Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 28, 2013

New Projects!

     I love the Holidays.  It is so easy to find inspiration.  From Halloween to New Years there are so many fun things all around us.  The project ideas just pour out of us and it's hard to pick one creation at a time to craft.


Cozy Socks Medium Size 8
     I know my mom is working on a cute stuffed bunny and she always has socks on her knitting needles.  With the recent cold blast I've gotten out a pair my mom has knitted for me and I love them.  They are great to slip on while I'm stitching or reading a book with the kids.  I love how comfy and cozy her socks are!






Snowman Hoop
     I am crafting a new Snowman Hoop for our Etsy shop.  I am so excited about this hoop.  I can't wait to see his button eyes and nose on him.  I loved drawing him and picking the colors for him.  I felt a light blue floss for the scarf would look great with the snow.  I hope to have him finished in the next few days.

           
                   



       We hope all of you are getting ready for the holidays too.  Leave a comment and let us know what exciting craft you are working on.  We look forward to hearing from you.  Thanks for stopping by!
     

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment