Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Autumn Hoop

Supplies for autumn hoop.
     My new creation is an autumn hoop.  The leaves are starting to change here and it gave me some inspiration.  I designed the tree and stitched it with a stem stitch.  The buttons will be the leaves.  I have other ideas for the tree.  Maybe a winter, spring, and summer tree?  A set of four trees?

Stem Stitch







        My mom is working on making a few handbags.  Today she showed me some beautiful and trendy material.  Hopefully I will have some pics soon.  I can't wait to see how they come out.


                    I should be finished in the next few days with the autumn hoop.  I'll post finished pics of it soon.  Thanks for visiting and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment